We have extensive experience in Maryland criminal law and can represent you against the powerful resources of the police and prosecuting attorneys. We evaluate every aspect of your criminal case, including whether there was probable cause to stop you or whether the police had the right to search you or your property. We have successfully handled numerous criminal and traffic offenses in the District and Circuit courts for most counties in Maryland.
Our Southern Maryland criminal lawyers have represented clients charged with the following offenses:
- Drug Distribution
- Drug Possession
- Juvenile Crimes
- Assault & Battery
- DUI & DWI
- Driving while Suspended
- Burglary & Fraud
Many frequently asked questions can be answered for you, such as:
- Did the police have the right to stop my car and search me?
- What are my rights if I did not take the breathalyzer test when requested to do so by the police officer?
- Will your office represent me if I have to appear before the Motor Vehicle Administration?
- If I am convicted of a serious crime, what is the likelihood that I will go to jail?
- If I have to go to jail, can I still work at my job?
- Can I plead guilty to a lesser offense and reduce the impact to my record and possibly reduce the fines and incarceration time?
Contact our La Plata, Waldorf and Lexington Park criminal defense lawyers
Contact us. Our Maryland law firm, Chapman & Bowling, has offices in La Plata, Waldorf, and Lexington Park and other locations by appointment.